Troubleshoot network problems
A modern home would be hard to do without a network. You save data from your PC on your NAS, you print documents on a shared printer, you stream video and music, and you surf with tablet and smartphone. Until suddenly you're disconnected! We solve the most common network problems.
If Windows suddenly won't start, you're almost certain it's down to your PC. But when a device prevents you from accessing your network or the internet, the problem could be caused by the device, but it could just as easily be due to the cabling, a switch, the wireless access point, your router or the modem. After all, a network (connection) is an interplay of several components. A good diagnosis, which helps you find the possible cause, is therefore very important. So don't just try things out at random, but tackle the problem as systematically as possible.
You can contact us for:
- Searching for application errors and/or system error diagnosis.
- We provide all services related to computer repairs.
- Driver updates and setup.
- System board upgrade / motherboard replacement.
- Hard drive recovery.
- Computer hardware optimization.
- Data recovery and Backup services.
- Solve overheating problems.
- Replacing parts.
- Hardware installation and configuration.
- Remove Viruses / Adware / Spyware / Trojans.
- Operating system (re)installation.
- Computer RAM (memory) upgrade.
- Repair computer peripherals such as mouse, keyboard, printer, modems, sound card, scanner, etc...